Eleanor McColl is a multi-disciplinary artist, based in Hong Kong. She studied Fine Art at U.W.E Bristol, in England and came to Hong Kong in 1999 to pursue her career as an artist and art educator.
Working predominantly as a painter and photographer (oil and photomontage), Eleanor was keen to create a fun, whimsical and affordable range. Earlier this year she launched a collage series, 'The Zodiac Collection' which was a big hit at the Affordable Art Fair in Hong Kong. As a result, Eleanor has been busy designing and developing a range of products stemming from the artwork.
"I am constantly creating and I thrive on exploring new ways of working. I don't want to be limited to one medium and I truly believe that I am at my most creative when I allow myself to work in new ways. There's not enough time in the day but there is a lifetime of work yet to be executed and I am excited about these future collections"
- 2016 - Hong Kong Affordable Art Fair
- 2016 - 'The Zodiac Show' Jaarbar, Soho Hong Kong
- 2015 - 'Rhythm', The Rotunda, Exchange Square, Hong Kong
- 2015 - New York Affordable Art Fair, Van Rensburg Galleries
- 2015 - 'Patterns of Living', Picture This Gallery Hong Kong
- 2015 - Hong Kong Affordable Art Fair
- 2015 - ‘Ninth Floor’, Vernissage, Van Rensburg Galleries
- 2014 - ‘New Look’, Picture This Gallery Hong Kong
- 2014 - Hong Kong Affordable Art Fair
- 2013 - Singapore Affordable Art Fair
- 2013 - Hong Kong Affordable Art Fair
- 2012 - Singapore Affordable Art Fair
- 2012 - ‘The Summer Show’, Picture This Gallery, Hong Kong